drank Caramel by Kusmi Tea

I spent Saturday fighting with a vintage knitting pattern, and the pattern won :( A whole day’s work had to be ripped out. I needed something sweet and wonderful to soothe me, and this tea came right to mind. Sweet, yes, but also complex and rich, and GOOD. Satisfying enough to have plain, yet feel like you were having the most delicious dessert. Ahhh – that’s better.

(and after sleeping on it, I got back on the horse and made friends with the pattern. All is well :)

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong