drank Golden Monkey by Teas Etc

It’s 3:15pm and I’m just finishing up my “morning tea” – yes, it’s been one of those days! I picked a good one to have for a crazy day full of unreliable steeping times, and tea left to get lukewarm to cold. I’m drinking my third now ice cold steep right now and it’s still milky and tasty. Thank you monkey!!! I know I can turn to you once the semester really comes in full force and things are even crazier!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong