Today I had an eye appointment where they dilate your eyes, so my eyes are not at their best. I thought what could possibly be better than to go home, sit in the semi-dark, and enjoy a big cup of tea? So that is what I’m doing. Since I’m alone, I thought I’d bring out the Thomas. You know how stingy I am about sharing him!!

Today he is very bready and has a wonderfully full mouth feel. Strong, malty goodness. I feel sooooo much better now. Gosh I love Thomas Sampson!

teabird

I get warm fuzzies every time I see you drinking Thomas :)

Comments

teabird

I get warm fuzzies every time I see you drinking Thomas :)

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong