Earlier today, when I read Stephanie’s tasting note about Almond Cookie, I had such a craving for an almond tea! I don’t have that one, but rather her less sweet sibling – Almond with Almond Pieces. No worries as this one is very, very good with extra added bonus nostalgia factor – it tastes so much to me like Torrone. A very enjoyable dessert tea with a little milk and sugar – just what I was in the mood for. Thank you Stephanie for giving me the idea!

Cofftea

Thanks to my excessive watching of medical and crime shows I will probably never drink another almond tea (it’s a good thing I can’t taste the almonds in Mayan Chocolate Chai!) cuz Cyanide smells like almonds lol.

Stephanie

You’re welcome Jacqueline!! :)

Comments

Cofftea

Stephanie

You’re welcome Jacqueline!! :)

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong