Today I had a dentist’s appt (no matter how pleasant and comforting my wonderful doctor makes it, I still get petrified!) and now that I am in work, I wanted a flavored, sweet, lovely tea. I am so lucky – ashmanra sent me a sachet of this to try!

I taste good tea and berries. Something else too – something lightly sweet. It reminds me quite a bit of Kusmi’s St. Petersburg. In other words, this tea is Right Up My Alley! So good and flavorful with nary an addition.

Thank you so much ashmanra!!!!! I love it!

ashmanra

The tin says black tea, stone fruit flavours, bergamot, and honey flavours. Yum!

JacquelineM

Yum x 2!!!! I am actually sitting on my hands so that I don’t go crazy and make a huge H&S order! Golden Monkey might push me over the edge though – I am saving the monkey for tomorrow when I have a hideous 12 hour day!! Eeeee eee eee!

Ricky

Since St. Petes was in the 90s, this one’s a bit light, it deserves a 90 as well!

JacquelineM

Ha ha ha. You are right once again! I mean, if I was thinking in cold, calculated, soul crushing numbers ;)

Ricky

See, there goes your no rating policy ;)

I can just rate your teas for you so you should start rating again =]

JacquelineM

I am stubborn as a mule. Won’t rate! Nope. Nu-uh! :)

Comments

ashmanra

Ricky

See, there goes your no rating policy ;)

I can just rate your teas for you so you should start rating again =]

JacquelineM

I am stubborn as a mule. Won’t rate! Nope. Nu-uh! :)

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong