I had to have the Real Deal this afternoon after last night’s Decaf Disappointment. Ahhhhh SO GOOD on this chilly Fall afternoon! Sweet Cinnamon DELICIOUSNESS. I know this is one of those polarizing teas – you either LOVE it or HATE it – but I love it! I was so worried it wasn’t going to taste as good as when I first had it, but it does. Very happymaking. Also, very afternoonish (I would totally not want this in my poor tum in the morning) and very good when you are chilled.

An aside: remember how I said that Williams Sonoma didn’t have tea last time I was there? I had to go today for some vanilla beans and sea salt, and thankfully, a very small selection of Mariage Freres (literally only Marco Polo and Earl Grey Silver TIps) and a few Harney and Sons sachet tins are there, along with some new $30 for 3.5 oz Jamie Oliver tea:

Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about that – seems very pricey to me! I have to go peek around Steepster to see if anyone reviewed these yet!

(EDIT: Nope – no reviews on here. The thing that rubs me the wrong way is that they are all the same price. I can’t imagine that all of the source teas are of all the same price point, and the source teas that they used typically aren’t the more expensive ones. Personally, my $30 is staying in my pocketbook regarding this set of teas unless I read a really fantastic review from someone who I respect the taste of!)

ashmanra

The Harney tea at Williams-Sonoma is $16.95 and the very same tea/tin/amount of tea at Barnes and Noble is $10.95. That REALLY puts me off from buying tea there! Plus I can get a discount on it at B&N!