Delicious with some digestive biscuits for evening tea. Spicy, chocolatey (with no chocolate! it’s carob, and it’s goooood!) This one is tied for #2 in my yummy late night tea category (#1 Vanilla Comoro, #2= this one, and Vanilla Rooibos from Tazo in a tie). I definitely want to see what other herbal treasures Zhena has up her sleeve!

Meghann M

Have you tried Zhena’s Coconut Chai or Acai Superberry? I think the Coconut Chai is a black tea base, but the Acai Superberry is herbal. I have nearly full cans of both if you care to sample either, just pm me.

Comments

Meghann M

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong