drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Made myself a huge 16 oz mug of this to sip as I work on a paper. It’s an excellent companion. I made it with a little extra leaf and shaved a minute off of it, and it’s heavenly. I feel like I’m drinking delicious vanilla black tea, but I will be able to sleep (that is, if my paper doesn’t stress me out to the point of insomnia! I enjoy writing papers for the most part but there is always that tearing your hair out midpoint that you have to get through, and that is just where I am!).

Back to work!

Sarah Ruthven

Ahh yes you are at that point! I am in the beginnings of researching for a new paper…truly the part I love but the process of reading things that I know will not make the cut gets a little frustrating. Tea can usually fix it!

gmathis

When my son was about 6 and I was having a writers-block day trying to meet a higher word count than I had brains for, he gave me this sage advice: “Just put in lots of adjectives and adverbs and stuff.”

Sarah Ruthven

Hahaha, well I am good with adding the stuff, I will have to work on the adjectives and adverbs!

Comments

Sarah Ruthven

gmathis

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong