drank Dawn by The Simple Leaf

I’m done my paper! 14 intense pages. I am very happy and relieved. I wanted to drink some tea in celebration, and I chose Dawn. All I had to do was smell it as it was steeping, and I knew I made the right choice. I am almost embarrassed to say that I audibly moaned when that earthy chocolatey aroma hit. Ohhh, this one is so special.

No matter how many times I drink it, I can’t get over the flavor. Tangy malty chocolatey earthy chicory planty. This tea hits me in a primal place. I just want to say Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooowwwwwww like a very happy cat and leave it at that!

ashmanra

Don’t be embarrassed. We’ve all been there…often. Sometimes I murmur sweet somethings to my tea!

Ricky

Roarrrrr 100! How do you still have this!??!

JacquelineM

Because I only drink it on special occasions! :) This one and Thomas :)

Comments

ashmanra

Ricky

Roarrrrr 100! How do you still have this!??!

JacquelineM

Because I only drink it on special occasions! :) This one and Thomas :)

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong