Home to study (TEST TONIGHT!!) and having a second breakfast of this tea with toast. OH CUP OF HONEY! Golden sweetness mixed with malty heaviness. A little extra leaf and 4 minute steep = perfect, perfect, perfect. Milk and sugar. Ahhhhhhh, I love you Thomas!! I am hoping you will be my good luck charm for tonight!!! I will kiss your limited edition print before leaving for my test!

Jaime

You’ll do great!

Ricky

Bring Thomas with you! Leave him on the table!

Comments

Jaime

You’ll do great!

Ricky

Bring Thomas with you! Leave him on the table!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong