Feeling a bit under the weather today and am at home. I wanted something super comforting and easy, and this fits both bills! The spices are soothing my tum, and the coconut makes me so very happy! The fact that I can just pop 2 bags into my giant cup is a relief on a not 100% day. I love ya, Zhena!

Jaime

Hope you feel better!

ashmanra

Feel better soon! There is a tummy virus going around this area , too.

Mel

Coconut is such a happy flavor. It’s hard to have a bad day after something with coconut!

Comments

Jaime

Hope you feel better!

ashmanra

Feel better soon! There is a tummy virus going around this area , too.

Mel

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong