drank Yunnan Golden Buds by Samovar

Drinking my gentle precious today :) It is our Office Goin’ Out for the Holiday Day (we’re going to Max Brenner’s Chocoholic Restaurant at 3pm OMG:

so I am trying to take it easy food wise and tea wise because only the Chocolate Gods know what I am going to consume this afternoon!!!! I ate a bagel and brewed this one because I can make steep after steep all day as I look forward to my Chocolate Dream Afternoon with my coworkers!!!

Also, we are exchanging gifts. It had to be max $10 and appropriate for anyone in the office (we are drawing numbers). I won’t say what’s in my offering just in case, but I will say that part of it involves TEA!

Rabs

I hope that you had an amazingly wonderful chocolate-filled time! :)

JacquelineM

Rabs – I even had cocoa and chile dusted french fries and chocolate beer. It truly was a chocolate lover’s dream!!