drank Hao Ya 'A' by Harney & Sons

Mmmmmmm! Today is Food Day at work (we all make or buy something for breakfast or lunch) and wow – I can’t even begin to tell you how delicious this tea is with an everything bagel with cream cheese, avocado, and tomato. It was so…bacony! The pairing shifted away from the chocolatey notes and brought out the smoky meaty notes. If someone would have told me last year that I’d be enjoying a bacony smoky tea with enthusiasm, I’d have told them to get out of town!

gmathis

Our “feast” day, too…with fresh homemade pancakes topped with a co-worker’s famous “white lightning” syrup. It’s basically half & half, sugar, and water boiled down to syrup consistency. I think I could’ve just drank it straight out of the pitcher.

JacquelineM

Oooooh I have to try that. It sounds great!!! I will admit with only a little sheepishness that when I made that home made chocolate syrup, I put some in a bowl and ate it like soup! (!!!)

gmathis

Hey, I have been known to tackle a tub of Betty Crocker fudge frosting with nothing but a spoon and a glass of milk….

Comments

gmathis

JacquelineM

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong