I had two bags of this and a half teaspoon of Chocolate Monkey from the Art of Tea left, and I said, “Why not?” :) It’s delicious. Chocolatey with a hint of banana. I’m still not tasting 100%, so I’m not picking up “cake!” but still, very enjoyable. Thanks once again Jaime!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong