drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

More cake for dessert!! I have decided it tastes like a gourmet inside out Devil Dog :) Only one decaf tea will be suitable – Vanilla Comoro! Perfect vanilla caramel tea flavor, and boy does it help with the stick to the roof of your mouth rich chocolate cake!

AmazonV

you my dear don’t want any of us to stop eating sweets apparently…mmmmm

Kristen

I am drinking a cup of this now :)

Meghann M

I am drinking this right now. I had to have some after reading your note…but no cake for me, it all disappeared last weekend.

Comments

AmazonV

you my dear don’t want any of us to stop eating sweets apparently…mmmmm

Kristen

I am drinking a cup of this now :)

Meghann M

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong