My favorite Earl!!!! Treated myself to the big 7oz tin over the holidays. I love the tea base, and the bergamot is fresh, zingy, and delicious. My cup was gone outrageously fast! Must make another!

Rabs

You just reminded me that I just may have a sample of this stashed away! I’ll definitely check when I get home tonight and if I’m lucky enough to have one, then I’ll try it tomorrow. Otherwise, I shall place an order for a sample of this when I finally get a big ’ol tin of the Vanilla Comoro :D

ashmanra

This is my favorite Earl as well! So good, the tea base if excellent.

Rabs

Nope, I don’t have a sample :( But that’ll change soon! :)

ashmanra

Rabs – I have some and I can send you a bit in a few days if you send me your snail mail address!

Comments

Rabs

ashmanra

This is my favorite Earl as well! So good, the tea base if excellent.

Rabs

Nope, I don’t have a sample :( But that’ll change soon! :)

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong