Snowy commute (beautiful in my town, slushy and gray in the city! The courtyard at work looks pretty though…). Chill + Snow = Hot Cinnamon Spice!!! The ultimate tea for this weather. Sweet and spicy and perfect sans additions. I admit it – I’m addicted. My tin is half full (I’m an optimist!) even though it’s only a month old! My coworker asked if I was drinking “that cinnamon tea again…it smells so good!”

Kristen

I am addicted to this one!

Comments

Kristen

I am addicted to this one!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong