drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Loooong week, frigid evening! Lots of blankets, a movie, and this tea. Supremely comforting and delicious. You know how here on Steepster you can sort your cupboard by Most Drank? Well, this tea has that honor! Even though I have only been introduced to it quite recently by ashmanra, I have had it 23 times!!! I know it seems obsessive to log every. single. cup. but I find these sorts of statistics fascinating!!! My Top 5 Most Drank Cups are

Vanilla Comoro, Harney and Sons – 23
Organic Black with Coconut, Premium Steap – 21
Emperor’s Red, Premium Steap – 18
Vanilla Rooibos, Tazo – 17
Thomas Sampson, Andrews & Dunham Damn Fine Tea -16

I would be interested in reading yours if you wish to share!

Ricky

I have to say vanilla comoro is a must in my cupboard. Mainly drinking any brand of phoenix oolong lately.

ashmanra

My top three are no surprise…Queen Catherine, English Breakfast, and Golden Monkey, all by Harney and Sons!

Kristen

A must in my cupboard as well as the Hot cinnamon spice!

gmathis

I haven’t fussed with cupboarding (uh, I spend way too much time frittering as it is :) but my ratings tell me that my most logged are:

New Vithakanade (Harney & Sons)
Keemun Encore (Adagio)
Irish Breakfast (Trader Joe’s)
Assam Gold Rain (Teavana)
Irish Breakfast (Twinings)
Monks Blend (Metropolitan)

Pretty apt description as to where my taste preferences lie, anyway.

LadyLondonderry

I haven’t been logging (though perhaps I should start!), but I know for sure that the tea I’ve drunk most often in recent months is Upton’s CTC Irish Breakfast Blend, since I drink it almost every morning. First runner-up is their China Black FOP, which I am enjoying as I write this. Good old Panyang Bohea Supreme is up there, although I’d drink it even more often if I had a bigger stash and/or it weren’t out of stock.

Two newcomers to the cupboard that are gaining fast are Harney’s Florence and Golden Monkey.

Comments

Ricky

ashmanra

Kristen

A must in my cupboard as well as the Hot cinnamon spice!

gmathis

New Vithakanade (Harney & Sons)
Keemun Encore (Adagio)
Irish Breakfast (Trader Joe’s)
Assam Gold Rain (Teavana)
Irish Breakfast (Twinings)
Monks Blend (Metropolitan)

Pretty apt description as to where my taste preferences lie, anyway.

LadyLondonderry

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong