I got the shock of my life when I asked my husband what tea he was in the mood for this afternoon. He said “Earl Grey!” Wow! Remember this is the gentleman who only likes his Earl Grey iced, liberally mixed with a solid black tea so it is not “perfumey” or “girly” !!!

I knew that this could be a delicate operation, so I chose Andrews and Dunham’s Earl, since he has loved every single tea I’ve made for him from them. I’m so glad I chose right! He loved it! He didn’t say it was “perfumey” he said it was “good” and “interesting” and he would like to add it to our afternoon tea repertoire!

I, of course, enjoyed it greatly. I find the tea and bergamot well balanced and delicious. It was an extra special afternoon tea at home treat to have it with a little milk and sugar today. I love the creaminess with the bergamot.