drank Rosy Earl Grey by Teas Etc

Oh, Rosy! I love you! I’ve MISSED you!!!!!!! I get so into my Winter Dark Roasty Smoky habit, that I forget how much I enjoy your sweet, gentle but flavorful, jasminey, rosy delightfulness. Definitely one of my Top Ten All Time Tea Loves. This tea is pure synergy – you don’t taste the individual ingredients as much as you taste this new amazing swoon worthy flavor. Love, love, love!

mpierce87

Ooh, I may have to get my hands on some of this!

JacquelineM

I’d be happy to send you some! PM me your address and let me know if anything else in my cabinet speaks to you!

Comments

mpierce87

Ooh, I may have to get my hands on some of this!

JacquelineM

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong