We got Mediterranean take out for dinner last night, and we saved the baklava for our evening tea. I wasn’t sure what to pair with it, but Organic Black with Coconut came to mind. It’s certainly not traditional, but I had an inkling it would be good.

Mmmm – the meaty coconut and medium bodied went so well with the flaky phyllo and nutty sweet. I highly recommend this unusual pairing! I don’t drink this tea as much as I used to, but when I do, I enjoy it so. Last January, I bought a big 8oz bag, and I am now on my last teaspoons of leaves! Looks like I’ll be tromping through the snow for another refill!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong