drank Cinnamon Chai by Paromi

My last sachet (weep weep weep!). Excellent spices, comforting vanilla. I had it with just a squirt of honey, and it was the perfect drink to warm me up and help me wind down. This tisane will be missed!

ParomiTea

Hi Jacqueline, don’t let it end. :) thanks a lot for trying and loving our cinnamon chai. Sorry it took so long to notice your posts. We’re trying to get better with social media. If you have any questions about tea or would like to try more of our offerings please reach out anytime to [email protected]. Happy tea drinking!

Comments

ParomiTea

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong