Rainy cold day: perfect for a strong milk and sugar Indian tea to have whist curled up reading (Philip Pullman’s I Was A Rat! Such a funny, sophisticated, satirical little children’s book! I love it!). We haven’t had Mountain Malt in awhile and oh, was it delicious! Warming and invigorating. I can’t believe how flavorful it is at a mere 3 minutes! I’m glad I got the big pouch when I ordered since the Simple Leaf is no more :(

Kristin

Yeah, I am down to about 2 more cups on mine. Sad.

Kell

Love Philip Pullman!

ashmanra

I will have to look for it! Just finished Betsy and Tacy Go Downtown – read Go Over the Big Hill earlier this week or last? Not sure! Catching up with you on those!

JacquelineM

I was going to PM you about this book, ashmanra! Without giving anything away, the last sentence involves toasted cheese and tea and I instantly thought of you!

ashmanra

Too good to be true! I will definitely be looking for it! I am on my way to Barnes and Noble now – I will look for it there. If you didn’t already see my other post, just want to let you know that Mike Harney has offered to make me a pound of Tower of London in loose leaf! Hooray! If you post to his facebook post or contact them I bet they would make you some while they are at it! I think I know of three pounds being ordered so far…

Comments

Kristin

Yeah, I am down to about 2 more cups on mine. Sad.

Kell

Love Philip Pullman!

JacquelineM

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong