drank Golden Monkey by Harney & Sons

More snow! You’ve got to be kidding me!!!

I needed something lovely but with a bit of a kick after shoveling out for the umpteenth time this winter, and chose my golden favorite!!! I think what I love most about this one is that it’s so sweet and smooth, but it still gives you that invigorating black tea lift. Perfect sans additions.

ashmanra

Oh despair! Talked to Harney and Sons today and was told it will be a long l-o-n-g time before they get more of this one in! I guess they have to wait for the next harvest….I am so glad I had that tiny tin hidden away!

JacquelineM

I’ll send you some! I’ll stick it in your pkg after I go to Premium Steap on Thursday :)

Kristen

Feel for you… I am so TIRED of the snow!!! Also sad to hear it will be awhile before Harney has it in stock. I wanted to order this from them!

ashmanra

JacquelineM – That is so sweet of you, but seriously, do NOT deplete your own stock of this! No need for both of us to be out of Golden Monkey! :) Unless you happened to have ordered a one pound bag and have plenty to tide you over until the next batch comes in! I think I will be ordering it by the pound when they get it again since it seems to sell out so often.

JacquelineM

ashmanra- I don’t have a pound but I do have a big tin :) It’s only fair to send you some – you were the one who sent ME some first! It’s just me sending you what you sent me – right? :) :) :) :) :) :)

Comments

ashmanra

Kristen

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong