drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

Last night, I tried a 1 to 1 ratio of this tisane, and Monkey um, you know. It was really good! Sort of like a mix of every delightful tropical flavor you can think of…with a cherry on top! I had it with a little brown sugar and milk and it was a real dessert treat! Very smooth, and instead of being really coconut or really banana, it was just sweet and satisfying. I think I’m going to get a tin and mix these two up and make up a twee name that does not mention, ah, that word, and have it like this all the time!!

KeenTeaThyme

Monkey Colada?

JacquelineM

Yes! That’s exactly the right name and I’m going to use it! Thank you!!!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

mmm.. I want Monkey Colada. Frank, please make a Monkey Colada. Come on, you know you want to. Imagine the label possibilities!

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Monkey Colada?

JacquelineM

Yes! That’s exactly the right name and I’m going to use it! Thank you!!!

I ♥ NewYorkCiTEA

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong