drank Tippy Yunnan by Harney & Sons

The weather turned cold again here and I finally can have my staunch Yunnan :) The perfect thing for a sleepyhead like myself. I prepare it with a light hand (175, one or two minutes) which makes it very tasty and very resteepable. A good earthiness paired with a slight sweetness – and at this low temp, no hair-on-your-chest properties! I’m only half way done my cup and I already feel more alert! This is not a very fancy or very fine tea, but boy does it get the job done – with nary an addition! I find it great for work because of that – I would normally want an English or Irish Breakfast with milk and sugar for Extreme Wake Up Measures.

gmathis

I had a temporary Tuxedo cat (sigh) until husband’s allergies made it clear we couldn’t make it permanent—his name, temporarily, was Tippy Yunnan.

JacquelineM

Awwww!! I had a hamster named Tippy (and a tuxedo cat named Miss Baby. She was so small and didn’t meow but cried like a baby wahh wahhh. She also liked to wear makeup!)!

Comments

gmathis

JacquelineM

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong