drank Golden Monkey by Harney & Sons

I knew I wanted some more of my peanut butter cookies for breakfast, but I wasn’t sure what work-tea would go with them. As I was riding on the train, Golden Monkey came to mind. A very good call :) The gentle sweet tea is sooooo good with these cookies! I’m so glad I figured another sans additions tea that I love with sweets.

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong