Day Two of Daylight Savings Time Hit by a Truck-edness! It’s like jet lag, only I’m not anywhere exciting, or just back from anywhere exciting. Eugh.

Anyway – I really wanted something lovely to help a bit, and this came to mind when I was on the train. The delicious roasty tea base, paired with the zingy citrus is striking the right balance for me today. I feel…less awful :)

gmathis

I wonder how much of the population would have to rebel and whom they would have to rebel against to just leave the clocks alone?

Comments

gmathis

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong