drank Golden Snail by Harney & Sons

I got an A in my class and am feeling happy and silly so I wrote a poem to my tea!

Golden Snail,
You leave a trail,
of chocolate delight.
It’s the very height,
of deliciousness.
I could give you a kiss!
But you are a tea,
And would spill on me.

SimplyJenW

Congrats on the grade and the poem! I have to admit that tea makes me wax poetic at times, too.

KeenTeaThyme

Love your poem! :) And congrats on the grade as well. :)

ashmanra

Love it!

LadyLondonderry

An eloquent expression of tea love indeed. Congratulations on your A!

Comments

SimplyJenW

KeenTeaThyme

Love your poem! :) And congrats on the grade as well. :)

ashmanra

Love it!

LadyLondonderry

An eloquent expression of tea love indeed. Congratulations on your A!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong