drank Chocolate Mint by Harney & Sons

Thank you ashmanra for this tea!!!

We had this as a dessert tea with milk and sugar. I liked it quite well – it was sweet and naturally minty – herbaceous, not mint oil. The chocolate was more a depth than an oooooh chocolate type taste.

Now that I know that it has a Chinese tea base, I’m going to try it next without milk – maybe a little sugar. I bet it will be even better this way. More refreshing and a stronger tea presence. Will report back!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong