drank Golden Monkey by Harney & Sons

Golden, golden, golden! I am having golden cravings: first Golden Mudan from Harney, then Yunnan Golden Buds from Samovar, and now Harney’s Golden Monkey! The “Golden” profile is my equal favorite along with the roasty chocolatey sometimes smoky Keemun-esqe profile. Even more delightful is when they converge like in Golden Snail, but we won’t go there!!

Anyway! I think this Golden Monkey is my favorite one. It’s light and honeyed, and has a strength that doesn’t compete with the golden wonderment. It’s like magic!

Kashyap

the ‘Dayeh’ leaf varietal is one of my favorites as well…love the biodiversity of Yunnan and all the amazing teas that were born there

Comments

Kashyap

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong