drank Rosy Earl Grey by Teas Etc

Another humid one. This calls for one of my favorite hot weather teas in the whole wide world: Rosy Earl Grey. I love how delicate and heady it is (jasmine!) despite it containing black tea. The perfect marriage for me! Another summer day in a cup. Swoon.

Also, I thought it was funny/neurotic that even though I was carrying in a thousand things this morning, I still stopped and bought bottled water for my tea making because I knew we were out at the office. The thought of that nasty spigot water ruining Rosy! No, no, no!

ashmanra

Gasp! An idea! What if I mix one tsp. Rose dented with three of Earl Grey Supreme? Wll let you know how it turns out!

JacquelineM

That’s a fantastic idea! I would bet my last dollar it is delicious!!!! I will try too!

ashmanra

LOL! Just saw what autocorrect did to Rose Scented! I have GOT to figure out how to turn that off. You just wouldn’t credit some of the atrocities it comes up with! (in fact, it just changed atrocities to astro irk, and when I tried to tell you that, it changed it again to astronomer irk. This could become a hit game.)

JacquelineM

My phone does that – thankfully I send text messages once in a blue moon! I can’t even repeat what it did once!!!

Comments

ashmanra

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong