I’ve been so Earl Grey crazy in this horrible heat. There is something about the bergamot that I find so refreshing (I think I’m just making excuses because I love to drink EG in the winter too. Let’s face it – I just love Earl Grey!!!). My tin of Earl Grey Supreme is at home doing iced tea duty, but I found this in my tea drawer at work, almost forgotten about. Poor Earl!

I’ve already had it twice since the temperatures have gone up. It’s a real classic. Perfectly bergamot-y (moreso than the EGS) and with the addition of a half teaspoon of sugar, really round and sweet. A true delight!

I added a little Rosy Earl Grey to the second and third steeps and had such a heady and enjoyable tea experience!