I made this hot brewed for our weekly iced tea. Since it’s a Chinese tea that resteeps well, I did 2 steeps of the “double strength” leaves (4 tablespoons tea, 4 cups of water, 4 minutes each steep) and put about 4 tablespoons of organic sugar in the hot tea (easy to remember: 4,4,4,4!). Delicious! The sweetness of the GM makes a lovely iced tea. A nice change of pace from the Earl Grey iced tea we’ve been drinking for most of the summer, and I don’t feel toooooooo bad about using all those leaves when I can do two very flavorful steeps of them.