Mmmmmmmm! I had my favorite pairing today – The Queen and a toasted Everything bagel with cream cheese! The slightly smoky tea, the creamy cheese, the garlicy, oniony bagel – Heaven! I think I’m going to up the ante tomorrow and slice some of my garden tomatoes on top, too.

Bonus: always good with a little Rose Congou for the additional steeps après breakfast.

ashmanra

Long live the Queen! I am glad you got to enjoy a favorite!

mpierce87

I can’t wait til payday so I can stock up on the Queen! I love her with an Everything bagel also!

Jenn

I decided to give a tin of Queen Catherine to a dear friend of mine thinking that I had two tins coming in my order. It seems that I only ordered one tin, and I’m trying very hard not to give in to my selfish impulse to keep it all for myself.

Comments

ashmanra

Long live the Queen! I am glad you got to enjoy a favorite!

mpierce87

Jenn

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong