Today is an especially wonderful Keemun Mao Feng day. Very rich and chocolatey. Miraculous!

This one is a bit of heaven with an Everything Bagel, toasted, with cream cheese too. :)

Dinosara

Just saw a tweet from a couple days ago that said that Harney Golden Monkey is back in stock! Just thought I should let you know. :)

JacquelineM

Thank you! That is AMAZING news :)

P.S. what is your twitter name? I’m jackiemania and would love to add you!

Dinosara

My twitter name is also dinosara but I don’t actually tweet… I just use it to follow other people. :)

Comments

Dinosara

JacquelineM

Thank you! That is AMAZING news :)

P.S. what is your twitter name? I’m jackiemania and would love to add you!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong