drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

You’ve already heard me wax poetic a million times about how much I love Vanilla Comoro. I just wanted to mark the fact that this pot was made with the last scrapings of my 1 pound bag! Don’t worry – another pound arrived on Saturday. My evenings would be sad indeed without my sweet vanilla, caramel friend that doesn’t keep me up all night!

LadyLondonderry

I too am down to the dregs of my one-pound supply (which I decant into a VC teabag tin) — eek! I see a trek to the Harney shop figuring in my plans for the holiday weekend.:)

LadyLondonderry

I’ve been stretching it out by blending it with H&S Decaf Ceylon, too!

JacquelineM

I put my VC in a big tin that used to hold Illy coffee :) My last pot was sooooooo good because of all the specks that must have fell to the bottom. They all went in that one pot!

LadyLondonderry

My pot last night had a bonanza of specks, too. Delicious!

ashmanra

Here is yet another steepsterite getting low on VC. It will have to be on the next order along with the new Frts D’Alsace!

Fruits D’Alsace!

mpierce87

I’m also close to the bottom of my 1 lb bag! All of my recent pots have had tons of specks and have been delicious. I know I’ll restock VC at some point, but my next lb bag is going to be Towers of London!

Comments

LadyLondonderry

LadyLondonderry

I’ve been stretching it out by blending it with H&S Decaf Ceylon, too!

JacquelineM

LadyLondonderry

My pot last night had a bonanza of specks, too. Delicious!

Fruits D’Alsace!

mpierce87

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong