drank 7 Parfums by Dammann Freres

This tea was a breath of fresh air today! I love my daily drinkers, but sometimes you want something different, you know?

This gem perfectly spans the seasons. Good black tea, with fruit and fig! I put in a little half teaspoon of sugar and was delighted with the results. An almost jammy or marmalade-y burst of sweetness, then good tea, and the undertones of the fig. Glorious!

This is all the sweeter for being a sample from Dinosara. It was almost better to have this little amount to savor. I’m sad that it’s now gone, but I enjoyed every tea leaf. Thank you Dinosara!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong