Mmmm! This was even better than I remembered! Sweet and fruity (ah, now I recall that I thought it tasted of cranberries! It does!) but a wonderful depth. A perfect cold weather tea. I am warmed to the bones after a cup of this with a little milk and sugar! Fantastic!

(It was an A&D weekend! Yesterday was Thomas Sampson as our afternoon tea.)

I’m really glad to have this in my cupboard as the holiday season approaches. I remember thinking last year, when I got it after the holidays were over, that it was an excellent tea to have as we anticipate Thanksgiving all the way through the New Year. Now I can enjoy it for a nice long span (well, as long as it lasts being limited edition!).

wombatgirl

I ended up buying a second tin right before they sold out, JUST so I’d have it for the holidays.