Mmmmmm! This is a great example of a Gong Fu Black tea! Roasty cocoa, sweet and very even-keeled. Maybe even a little fruity on the end of the sip. It is extremely flavorful but does not feel strong – so nice and easy to drink. Not a bit of bitterness or astringency. Smooth as can be! I adore it!

I also love the little packets :)

Thank you Teavivre for this generous sample! It’s FANTASTIC!!

My favorites:
Chinese black teas
A good “milk and sugar” English style black
Earl Grey (classic, and in all variations!)
Vanilla teas (classic, and in all variations!)
Jasmine, Rose, Violet and other froofy, flowery teas!
An Occasional Oolong