Lisbet’s tasting note on this one intrigued me, and when I found myself in Wegman’s with their extensive Republic of Tea selection, I couldn’t NOT pick it up :) Oh boy, she is so right. Good, good, good, good! It really tastes like the most decadent peppermint hot chocolate imaginable!

Part of the reason I think this tastes so delightful is that I read, and followed (!) the directions on the tin. 6 oz of water per bag! Yes, the tin is expensive, and yes, I have to use 3 bags to get a nice 18 oz teapot full of Minty Cocoa Goodness, but it’s worth it! 88 cents for a pot, or 44 cents a cup for a healthy and delicious holiday treat like this isn’t the worst I can do!

Love, love, love it! I’m so glad you posted about this, Lisbet!