I find it extremely funny that I haven’t written a tasting note yet for this one…because we just finished our entire tin! I just bought the tin on 11/28, so that is a little more than a month. To say we enjoyed this is an understatement! The secret is respecting the 6 oz of water per bag rule. I make a pot with 18 oz of water and three bags, and it is oh so delicious with some honey and a splash of milk. The vanilla makes it for me. It’s not only vanilla in flavor, but sort of like a vanilla creamer…milky and almost nutty. It is so warm and soothing combined with the chai spices. We are completely addicted!

I am not going to take it off my cupboard just yet, because my husband is going to Wegman’s tomorrow and I put it on the shopping list. Fingers crossed that they have some left!

Janefan

this sounds wonderful! I need to get some of this ASAP!