drank White Ayurvedic Chai by Teavana

This tea is ok. The sales associate recommended it with honeybush vanilla and I wasn’t impressed by the blend. I prefer the White Ayurvedic Chai on its own. I do like that a white tea is hydrating and can be resteeped, which are probably the greatest qualities of this tea.

It’s a strong spice, which I like. I prefer more flavor in my teas. It’s an easy tea to drink, I don’t find myself reaching for it often but when I feel the need for some healthy hydrating detox (esp in a hot bath!!) I do enjoy it.

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont