I think this would be amazing iced. It is super sweet, fruity, and tart. I wish they would call it Raspberry Lemonade Mate, just because the combination of Raspberry and Lemon didn’t occur to me like that when I bought it :p.

It has a great energy boost, so I feel it would make a fabulous summer pick me up without having to drink something hot. I probably will hold off on buying it again until the weather warms up (which is for like 3 days in July here in Vermont), but all in all I would say it’s a good tea. I drink it now when I need a refreshing taste but don’t have a seltzer with me.

Sweet fruity tea lovers, here it is!

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont