drank Candy Cane by Della Terra Teas

This is fabulous, my first love of tea was peppermint so I was excited to try this out. It’s not a typical peppermint, it is definitely candy like, a vanilly sweetness almost. I will be enjoying plenty of this while the snow falls here in the mountains tomorrow. This is a perfect holiday blend, all of Della Terra’s teas lack the bitterness that can steer me away from black tea, they are all smooth and easy and highly enjoyable to drink!

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont