I had such a fun time waking up with this today! I have steered away from Teavana’s My Morning Mate for some black teas since I have so many to try and this was SUCH a treat! It’s fruitier than I expected, which I love, sometimes with chocolate/fruit teas the fruit is almost non existent, the flavors feel drying, or the fruit tastes artificial. This tasted so spot on like a chocolate strawberry and I even underbrewed it. I’m in love with this tea and it is true to it’s name, no guessing flavors here, you’ll know as soon as you sip that you are drinking (a basically calorie free!) chocolate covered strawberry.

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont