Holy delicious. For someone who isn’t really into fruity teas, this one took me by surprise! It reminds me of having a bowl of very freshly picked blueberries and a scoop of vanilla yogurt on the side.

The dry leaves smell like blueberry vanilla FROSTING but once brewed, it smells more fruity and the vanilla isn’t as intensely sweet as it smells. I taste more fruitiness than vanilla, so fruit tea lovers will still like this, but the vanilla makes it creamy and decadent so dessert tea lovers will enjoy it too! I left my tea ball with the steeped leaves in it in a cup on my desk and I came back in after an appointment and my office smelled like an incredible summery dessert.

I love the chocolaty, creamy, caramel type dessert teas, but this one will be added to my favorites. I also forget that it’s a rooibus, since there is NO medicinal taste to it at all. Winner.

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont