Backlogging a bit. I like this but I don’t love it, so it’s somewhat of a bummer that I accidentally ordered an extra 2oz bag of it. It’s very true to it’s name, you can taste and smell both the fruity zing of the raspberry and the rich chocolate. There’s a chocolate shop back where I grew up called Munson’s and my favorite thing from them is their milk chocolate raspberry creams. I think this is actually fairly similar, but it’s more of a dark chocolate flavor. I’ll drink it and I’ll enjoy it, but there are other teas I enjoy more.

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont