Drinking this to wake up right now. I don’t love it but it’s growing in me, I also really value mate in the morning so I’m going to need to stock up on some soon since I’m almost completely out. Suggestions are more than welcome!!

Shmiracles

i only have 2 mates and i haven’t even tried them yet. (chocolate rocket & honey bee from Davidstea) i know i sound like a crazy person typing this on a tea fan website, but i’m actually trying to cut down on caffeine, so the mate always makes me nervous. i just make cups of it for my boyfriend instead. :)

Tea Sipper

Fusion’s Pistachio Lime Mate is the best!!

Comments

Shmiracles

Tea Sipper

Fusion’s Pistachio Lime Mate is the best!!

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont