drank Chocolate Chai by Adagio Teas

I’m drinking this mixed with Adagio’s caramel, cream, and honeybush vanilla. They were all sample sizes and I mixed the sample sizes together to get more distance out of each one.

The reason I’m drinking this is because I have the flu, and my taste buds don’t work, so I figured it’s a perfect time to sip through the teas I’m not super fond of or just simply don’t drink that often. This is my tea of choice for this right after a nice steaming cup of Theraflu, which is the only thing that got me to my desk at work today.

Born and raised in Connecticut, went to college in Vermont, and moved back to work after a year of service.

I love sweet, decadent, desserty teas the most but I also appreciate a strong refreshing cup of green or white tea. I recently started a matcha smoothie morning, sometimes mate or black tea, then black tea and rooibos throughout the day, and whatever my little heart desires most when I get home from work!

I’m obsessed with Della Terra, DAVIDs, and 52teas because they have the best dessert teas but also have a selection of some more straight things too. Recently tried Simpson and Vail and LOVE them too!!

I don’t have a rating system, I just kind of guess. I think I should make a rating system…

85-100 I want this in my cupboard always
75-85 I like it but I’m not rushing out to buy more immediately
60-75 Probably not going to want more than the sample
40-60 I don’t like this tea, I wouldn’t recommend it, and I won’t drink it again
0-40 This wasn’t even worth the sip.

Ok let’s try that for a bit now.

Vermont